Exhaust Insulating Products
Designed to meet the needs of the commercial fishing fleet, our exhaust solutions are built to last. Available in a variety of standard sizes and configurations, our products are built using the highest quality materials; some of which include: stainless steel wire mesh, fiberglass insulation material, and siliconized cloth. Featured online, you will find our standard product line featuring siliconized grey cloth and needled fiberglass insulation. The heat rating on the fiberglass insulation is 1200 degrees, while the cloth is rated to 450 degrees. The wire mesh is 304 stainless steel provides structure to the lagging while not diminishing the hot face working temperatures. Our sleeve insulation is made with a variety of materials to include non-siliconized fiberglass cloth for maximum temperature performance. We only use heat resistant thread in our sewing, and all products undergo a rigorous quality inspection prior to being approved for use.
*Lagging/ sleeve insulation is listed based off of Outside Diameter (OD) size of the pipe. Please refer to the Conversion Chart to compare Iron Pipe Size (IPS) to Outside Diameter (OD) to Pipe Circumference as applicable to your system.
- 1000° F working temperature for needled fiberglass insulation (rating on hot face)
- 1200° F maximum temperature rating for needled fiberglass insulation
- Siliconized Grey Cloth rated to 450°F exposure
- Silicone impregnated cloth provides non-pervious layer protecting against liquid contact
- Stainless Steel Mesh provides support and durability
- Stainless Steel lacing anchors for ease of install
- Other colors and configurations available - contact us directly for options